- Theater on Fire's production of The Gypsy Machine recently closed in Boston. Congratulations to the cast and crew!
- Meghan will be in New York in December developing Hunger Strike of the Food Testers with Crowded Outlet theater as a part of their Surge Series.
- Meghan and composer Sarah Taylor Ellis recently returned from a week in Orlando workshopping their musical Emma with Apples & Oranges Studios' (Broadway: An American in Paris, Memphis, Hair) THEater ACCELERATOR.
- The Kill-or-Dies film is currently in pre-production with Film Tiger productions. Stay tuned for more updates!
- She Read Palms was performed as part of NYMF's Women of Note concert at the Duke on 42nd Street in NYC in August. Thank you, NYMF, for showcasing female composers and lyricists!
- 2016 productions include Shine Darkly, Illyria (Fugitive Kind, L.A.), The Kill-or-Dies (Electric Footlights, L.A.), My Sister Was the First to Fly (inspired by the short story Birds; Fugitive Kind, L.A.), The Gypsy Machine (Pop-Up Theater, L.A. & San Francisco).